ANNA SISSUL FOUNDATION BECOMES AN HOSTEL
In 1917, in her will, Miss Anna Sedmarch left her house to the community to create a nursery school. On January 3rd, 1929 the Anna Sissul Foundation was created, increased by another donor, Cav. A. Pontini. In recent years, due to the creation of public nursery school and the decrease of births, the original aim of the fund was changed and the new statute approved. In 1999, thanks to the Jubilee funds, the building has been transformed into the present hostel.